Solar Power Plants in Pakistan
It has been years since our country is facing energy crisis and load-shedding still persists in many regions nationwide. To overcome this challenging situation and power deficiency, we have to lower our dependency on traditional patterns of generating electricity. For clean and renewable energy, solar power plants in Pakistan have emerged as the best alternative. The conventional sourced power, generators and expensive UPS Systems are not much affordable, so solar energy is the most viable option we have. The general public has already suffered a lot from increased electricity tariff and power cuts so some large-scale solar power plants need to be established in Pakistan.
Mega Solar Power Plants in Pakistan
After evaluating the situation and considering the benefits of solar energy, some major initiatives have been taken recently by recent governments. Quaid-e- Azam Solar Park of 1000MW in Bahawalpur was first in this series followed by another project of 50MW in the same city which is under development. A 150MW project is in the making in the Sindh province and one plant in megawatt is proposed for Kasur as well. Some solar projects with public-private partnership and with cooperation of China are also in the pipeline.
Why Solar Power Plants are Ideal for Pakistan
For many reasons, solar power plants are an ideal choice in the country as a replacement to conventional power generation. Here are those reasons explained below.
- Cost and Performance Efficiency
The budget is always key and influences any selection no matter what you are going to buy. The solar system is established with solar PV plates which have lower prices globally. Moreover, it is complemented by performance efficiency as well.
- Suitable Climate Conditions
While regarding Solar Power Plants in Pakistan. According to an estimation, Pakistan receives 2MW/m2 radiation and 3000 hours of sunlight annually. Our country is blessed with sunlight throughout the year and ideal for harnessing this power to generate electricity.
The protection of our planet and environment has prime significance and it is only possible by saving it from harmful effects. Solar energy is clean and eco-friendly that fits best in this scenario. With no adverse effect, this green energy source ensures safety of environment.
Uninterrupted Power Supply
As these solar power plants generate energy to cater and comply different needs, they provide uninterrupted power supply. These power plants are independent in electricity production and utilization; hence no power cuts are guaranteed.
Premier Energy Solar Power Plants
Premier Energy has a diversified project portfolio in all sectors. We have successfully delivered a number of MW projects to the industrial sector in different cities and steadfast to expand the green energy bandwagon. We provide state of the art Solar Solutions which feature international standard equipment to produce best results in even worse climate conditions. Premier Energy has tendency to install even higher capacity power plants as we have brilliant brains and hardworking individuals in our team. The after sales service ensures client satisfaction as we develop a long-term relationship with them which doesn’t end on system installation.
Which Capacity Makes the Best Solar System For Home in Pakistan?
Make sure you can get the right solar system for your home as you will be committing your time and money to it.
|MONTHLY ELECTRICITY UNITS||SYSTEM CAPACITY|
|300-350||3KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|500-600||5KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|1100-1200||10KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|1700-1800||15KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|2300-2400||20KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|2800-3000||25KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|3500-3600||30KW Solar System in Pakistan|
|4000-4200||35KW Solar System in Pakistan|
The commercial sector entities including corporate buildings, offices, banks, educational institutes and hospitals have adopted solar solutions at large. Owing to the advantages of solar systems, the trend of such solutions is on the rise rapidly in this sector. Premier Energy has delivered state of the art solar solutions to the commercial sector and received quite positive feedback. Premier Energy’s commercial solar solutions start from 32KW up to 10MW capacity and provided according to the client’s needs. The top of the list commercial projects are mentioned below which show a diverse company profile and reliability in particular.
- 300KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant at Crescent Educational Trust, Lahore192KW Grid Solar System Installed at Punjab Group of Colleges, Burewala
- 85KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at Cadet College Okara
- 32KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at Children Hospital, Mardan
- 25kW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at APS, Sargodha
- 64KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at Paramount Distributors, Lahore
- 32 KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at Askari Corporate Tower
Solar solutions are extremely beneficial for industrial sector pertaining to the high electricity tariff and power cuts after certain intervals. A number of manufacturing industries have switched to solar power plants and rest are also following their footsteps. Premier energy provides 32KW to 10MW grid tied solar solutions to this sector and have a number of success stories to its credit. Here is a brief of Premier Energy’s tremendous portfolio of the industrial sector that speaks volumes about its reliability.
- 4MW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant at US Group, Lahore
- 2MW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant at Interloop Industrial Park, Faisalabad
- 18MW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant installed at University of Faisalabad
- 500KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant installed at The University of Central Punjab
- 128KW Solar Power Plant installed at Pakistan’s Largest Textile Sector in Dera Ghazi Khan
- 88KW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant installed at Fazal Cloth Mills in Multan
- 1.6 MW Grid Tied Solar Power Plant Installed at Masood Textile Mill
- 1.5 MW Grid Tied Solar System Installed at Guard Group
- 0.5 MW Grid Tied Solar System Installed at Mehmood Textile Mills
- 1 MW Grid Tied Solar System Installed at Century Paper and Board Mill